Friends of the Palm Springs Animal Shelter is looking for energetic, compassionate people who want to be part of a life saving team.
If one of these positions sounds like it’s meant for you, and you are talented, experienced, dedicated and KIND, we welcome your application.
- There are no job positions open at this time.
For all positions, please complete an Employment Application.
Complete application and return with resume either by mail or in person to:
Friends of the Palm Springs Animal Shelter
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4575 E. Mesquite Avenue
Palm Springs, CA 92264
Or submit via email to: email@example.com
All applications must be received by the application due date.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- All applications are reviewed thoroughly in regards to the position you are applying for. Applying to the job posting is the best way to get your application/resume to the correct person for this position.
- If your experience matches the requirements outlined in the job description for which you applied, human resources may be in contact with you to discuss next steps. This usually occurs by email.
- If your experience does not match the requirements outlined in the job description for which you applied, you will not be contacted due to the volume of applications received. We will keep your application/resume on file for future reference.
- We also encourage you to consider volunteer opportunities at the Palm Springs Animal Shelter. For more information about volunteering at the Palm Springs Animal Shelter please visit the Volunteer page of the website.