THE ADOPTION PROCESS
Once you submit your application a member of our adoption team will call you to schedule your adoption appointment. During the appointment our adoption specialists will provide you with the pet’s details and lifestyle recommendations. We can also help you determine which of our pets would be a good match for you and your family.
- Puppies 12 months and under – $140
- Dogs – $100
- Dogs over 6 years – $50
- Kittens 6 months and under – $75
- Cats – $60
- Cats over 6 years – $40
- All other animals – $35
- Must be at least 18 years old to adopt
- Must provide valid photo ID
- Residents of Palm Springs must purchase a dog license with a dog adoption
- PSAS reserves the right to refuse an adoption for any reason
ADOPTION RETURN POLICY
POLICY ON PET COSMETIC ALTERATIONS
For more information about cat de-clawing and why it is never in the cat’s best interest, please visit the Paw Project’s website.