THE ADOPTION PROCESS
Our behavior team members will assist with the meet and greet between you and your potential pet, and also help you determine who would be a good match for you and your family. Once you’ve made your decision, our adoption team will finalize the process.
- Puppies 12 months and under – $180
- Dogs – $140
- Dogs over 6 years – $100
- Kittens 6 months and under – $100
- Cats – $75
- Cats over 6 years – $50
- All other animals – $35
- Must be at least 18 years old to adopt
- Must provide valid photo ID
- Residents of Palm Springs must purchase a dog license with a dog adoption
- PSAS reserves the right to refuse an adoption for any reason
- up-to-date vaccinations
- microchip and registration
- medical examination
- behavior assessment
- certificate for a free veterinary exam
- discount on pet insurance
- discount at our in-house retail store
We reserve the right to hold special animal adoption promotions wherein prices may be reduced or waived altogether.
ADOPTION RETURN POLICY
POLICY ON PET COSMETIC ALTERATIONS
For more information about cat de-clawing and why it is never in the cat’s best interest, please visit the Paw Project’s website.