Because we are a public shelter, we rely on foster parents to ensure every animal gets a successful start before getting adopted.
Some areas where fosters are needed:
- Neonatal (newborn) animals – bottle feeding
- Weaned animals who are too young for adoption
- Hospice care for elderly or dying animals
- Medical recovery for animals after treatment
- Socialization fosters for animals that need human interaction
INTERESTED IN FOSTERING?
If you have additional questions regarding our foster program please contact:
760-416-5718 x 114.